If you are here it means you interested in video editing and video production. Hello my friends I am Arshpreet Mintu, explaining to you about the very interesting feature which is found in Adobe Premiere Pro.
What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro is the topmost recommended and used Video editing software, which helps you manipulate, transform, recreate, and redesign the raw video footage. You can edit anything from a small video clip to a whole Hollywood movie in this software.
Meaning of Stabilization in Video Editing:
The process of Stabilization in video editing is to make video footage stable as much as possible. When we mistakenly capture the shaky video clip, then we will stable that clip finely by warp stabilizer in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Easy Steps to Use warp Stabilization in Premiere Pro
- Open Your Adobe Premiere Pro Software.
- The Start Window will pop up and choose New Project.
- Set video projects as default they are already saved.
- Press Ok.
- Then you able to see Four chambered windows of Premiere Pro.
- Import your raw footage through a media browser or you can drag and drop your footage into the timeline panel.
- After importing your clip, I recommend you render your footage from the sequence menu.
- Then click on your clip and select it.
- Now go to the Effects chamber.
- Search for Warp Stabilizer.
- Then drag warp stabilizer to your footage.
- It will start analyzing in the background.
- You have to wait to complete two steps of warp stabilizer.
- After completion of all steps of Warp Stabilizer.
- Your Footage will become stable.
If not working go to the effects control panel of your video clip and choose the warp stabilizer, it will allow you to set up some more things like Smoothness, Framing, and Auto Framing.
An important point for warp Stabilization in Premiere Pro
Keep in mind that your video clip has fine quality otherwise, it will not be stabilized as much want to improve. Thanks for being here. For More Video Editing check our Video Production Section.
Topics Covered in this article:
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Meaning of Stabilization in Video Editing:
- Easy Steps to Use Warp Stabilizer
- Things to Keep in mind while video editing